DRAIN DIVISION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The rules for using our services.
- What you can expect from Drain Division Ltd
- Your rights and responsibilities
- What Do We Mean by “Services”? Anything offered by Drain Division Ltd, across all the trades we cover (Drainage, CCTV Surveys, Pitch Fibre, Soak Aways and Septic Tanks):
- Enquiries, Estimates
- Project Work, Installations
- Repairs, Emergency Call Outs
- Guarantees ( All remedial works carry a 10-year guarantee)
*The installation of treatment plants, septic tanks, drainage fields and soakaway systems do not carry a 10-year guarantee. However, you will receive the manufacturer’s warranty and a 5-year groundworks guarantee for these works.
- CCTV Reports – Drain Division use Mina reports for the purpose of CCTV reporting
- CCTV Reporting timelines – The customer will receive the report and CCTV footage within 7 -10 days. Any site drawings provided are not to scale and are not CAD drawings.
- Terminology: For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words have the following meanings:
- “Us/We/Our/ Drain Division Ltd” refers to Drain Division Ltd.
- “You” refers to you: the customer (the person or organisation for whom we agree to carry out work and/or supply or materials).
- Engineer refers to the tradesperson carrying out the works.
- Half hourly rate or part there off work: The total charge to you will consist of the cost (s) of:
- Labour (the amount of time spent by the tradesperson carrying out work)
- Materials supplied by us (not exceeding the trade purchase price of materials + handling charge).
- Fixed Price Work: The total charge to you will be given as a firm cost, any changes to this will be confirmed and agreed with the customer beforehand.
- Payment: Payment is due upon completion of work unless otherwise agreed in writing by a representative of Drain Division Ltd. You will be invoiced for all work carried out.
- • 5% NHS/Senior citizen discounts: This discount is only valid for the initial drain clearance and/or CCTV survey service. This discount is not valid for any remedial works, which includes but not limited to, septic tanks, drainage fields or treatment plant installations.
- Cancellation charges: You will be liable for any equipment/plant hire charges we have incurred as a result of your cancellation.
- Warranty: Drain Division Ltd warrants that all products sold are of satisfactory quality.
- Liability: Drain Division Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any delay in carrying out any work or supplying any materials or from any other cause whatsoever beyond our control.
- You have the right to cancel your service call at any time as long as the engineer has not attended site where you will be liable for the original price quoted at the time of placing the service call.