Welcome to the Drain Division Ltd’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Drain Division Ltd collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up for an enquiry / service.
Important information and who we are.
Drain Division Ltd are the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are: Drain Division Ltd, 20 Basepoint, Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch, BH23 6NX.
Full name of legal entity: Drain Division Ltd
Name or title of Angie Morris: Director
Email address: Angie@draindivision.co.uk
Postal address: 20 Basepoint, Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch, BH23 6NX
Telephone number: 0333 200 1623
1. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
2. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
3. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data within the group / with external third parties. More detail can be found here: for the delivery of materials to site
4. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
5. Further details